Take $500 off the price of a SmallTalk if you send us twelve short videos of your stuttering and let us use them on this website.
Before you order send us three videos:
- Reading Arthur the Young Rat.
- Making a phone call to order a pizza.
- Talking to a stranger for at least a minute.
Make the videos in a quiet place where we can hear your voice clearly. You can approach a stranger by saying, “I’m making a video about my stuttering. Can I talk to you?” Then you can ask questions such as,
- “Do you know anyone who stutters?”
- “Did you know that [a famous person] is a stutterer?”
- “Are stutterers sexy?”
After you receive your SmallTalk make the same three videos. Then after a month of using your SmallTalk make the videos again with your SmallTalk, and then make the videos again without using your SmallTalk (carryover fluency).