- What is Stuttering? How fluent speech is produced, core stuttering behaviors, secondary symptoms, and incidence and prevalence.
- Neurology of Stuttering. Brain imaging studies of adult stutterers reveal overactive speech motor activity, underactive auditory processing, and abnormal dopamine activity.
- Genetics of Stuttering. Why your genes likely aren’t to blame for your stuttering.
- Stuttering Support Group Activities
- Cluttering and other Fluency Disorders. Fluency disorders are involuntary disruptions in the flow or rate of speech, including cluttering, neurogenic and psychogenic stuttering, spasmodic dysphonia, and hypokinetic dysarthria.
- Practice Word Lists
Stuttering InformationCasa Futura Technologies2013-09-13T10:01:17-06:00