- Should Stutterers Take Vitamin B-1?
- 33 States Provide Anti-Stuttering Telephone Devices to Consumers
- Should Children Be Told to Accept Stuttering or Taught Fluent Speech?
- The Ph.D. Effect: How Too Much Education Makes People Stupid
- Stuttering “Experts” are the Used Car Salesmen of Speech Pathology
- The Three Eras of Stuttering Treatment
- 14 Ideas for the Stuttering Foundation’s Next President
- The Controversial Genetics of Stuttering
- Social Phobia, Mental Illness, and Stuttering
- Why Stuttering Therapy Fails: Not Talking Enough
- Video: Listeners Tell Me They Like My Stuttering
- Stuttering, Employment, Job Interviews, and the ADA
- Can SpeechEasy Cause Hearing Damage?
- Does Background Noise Increase or Decrease Stuttering?
- Best Stuttering Joke Ever!
First Study of Cognitive Bias Modification for Social Anxiety in Stutterers
Many stutterers suffer from social anxiety disorder. Until recently the [...]
Why Stuttering Therapy Fails 2: Deliberate Practice
I recently read Anders Ericsson's book Peak, about how individuals [...]
Study Finds MPI and Fluency Shaping Stuttering Therapy Changes Brain Activity
Brain scans find that therapy to slow stutterers' speech changes [...]
Stuttering Support Group Activities
Likely you've never met another stutterer. You've never seen a [...]